Imagine if you could clear your skin at the push of a button. If you could enjoy a clear skin without dryness or damage.
If you no longer had to worry about things like:
- Trying one expensive skin regime after another.
- Spending hundreds or even thousand of dollars for possible solutions.
- Covering your skin with concealer.
- Wondering why your skin isn’t clear yet.
Sounds like you just imagined life without acne.
Probiotic Action is a topical beneficial bacteria spray – which helps you get to have a clear skin – without harsh chemicals, or ineffective gimmicks.*
It’s a product you spray on your skin AM, PM or at your convenience.
Sprayable Probiotic is simple, natural, straightforward, and just plain effective.*
Sprayable probiotc helps you:
- Get healthy and clear skin
- No more break out or redness
- Gets you back to healthy and gorgeous skin that you always wanted
Why does acne still exist?
*You may already know that acne is linked to the bacterium Propionibacterium acnes, which nestles in the dark, oily, oxygen-deprived crannies of our pores. Acne is also linked to inflammation, overgrowth of the upper skin layer, excess sebum, and depression. Because the root of the problem has long seemed to be a bacterium, antibiotics have been the go-to doctors prescription. Dermatologists are also working on developing something called “antimicrobial peptides” to kill the bacteria — anticipating the day that the bacteria outgrow our current antibiotics, and they fail us.**
Still, as millions of people who have used antibiotics in failed attempts know, killing the bacteria doesn’t work for everyone. It also turns out there are different strains of the bacterium, some of which may cause the more severe cases. It might be too early to say that there are distinct “good” and “bad” strains of the acne bacteria, but it does appear that killing all of them might not be the best plan**
**Source: The Atlantic
Why try probiotic action?
Probiotic Action is perfect for people that want a clear skin but just have trouble doing so. This includes:
- Adults who are experiencing acne issues, they often overlook the root acne cause, which is usually an imbalance on their skin’s natural bacteria
- Teenagers, hormones play a significant role in acne outbreaks among teenagers and prepubescent children
- Blackheads, acne begin with the development of a plug of hardened sebum that stops up the opening of the follicular pores on the skin.
- *Millions of people who have used antibiotics in failed attempts know, killing the bacteria doesn’t work for everyone. *The Atlantic
How Probiotic Action Works?
Probiotic Action is created from Bacillus Subtillus, when mixed with water are activated to create a fantastic solution that delivers the probiotic to the proper location. These spores then attach the skin. And, even though Probiotic Action doesn’t kill the P. acne bacteria, the beneficial healthy bacteria eat the excess skin and toxins that the P. acnes need in order to thrive through “starving” the P. acnes, and gets rid of the dead bacteria, too! Also, when your skin’s bacteria are in balance, you are more likely to be protected from bad bacteria, free radicals, and pollutants. Acne occurs when the skin is out of balance with more bad bacteria than probiotic bacteria, so reducing the P. acnes bacteria population is an important step in controlling acne.*
It is fast, easy and gentle
Using Probiotic Action is as easy as it is effective.
- Is a natural product
- Do not contain harsh chemicals
- Are environmentally friendly
- Are water-based
- Can be used long-term
- Can reduce the number of bacterial pathogens (agents that produces disease)
- Do not create pathogens that will develop resistance
- Clean your skin at a microscopic level
Probiotic action has just 2 ingredients
- Purified water
- Bacillus Ferment
- Can be applied on your own schedule
- The sprayer can easily be carried in a pocket or purse for application during the day
- Probiotic Action is unscented, colorless, you spray on your skin
- Is gentle since is water and no allergenic and non comogodenic
- Don’t dry or damage your skin in the healing process.
Why topical probiotic and why now?
- Natural skin care is becoming an emerging skin care regime.
- A probiotic therapy consists mist of “good” bacteria that are part of the healthy skin microbiota.
- Until now you’ve probably thought probiotics are for internal use only
How probiotic action work on your skin
Probiotic Action work to restore the skin’s natural balance of good bacteria. By restoring this natural balance the skin is better able to cope with the daily stresses by creating a natural barrier against bad bacteria, pollutants, free radicals, and allergens. Probiotic Action use will also encourage cell turnover so that your skin looks brighter, tighter and healthier. Probiotic Action’s products are also powerful antidote against wrinkles.*
The probiotic action system
Each bottle of concentrated Probiotic Action contain 0.5 fl oz – which is 30 uses (a month’s supply with regular use) when mixed with water.
Click here to get your skin back on the right track!
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions and Probiotics for You sections for more information about Probiotic Action™. We encourage questions and invite you to reach out to us via email, contact page, or social media channels.